Cooking With Big Rich - irish nachos
Celebrating Saint Patrick's Day with this special recipe... because who doesn't love nachos?
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're serving up Irish Nachos! It's one of our easiest recipes, SUPER tasty, and you can use your left over corned beef!
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
1 bag of frozen waffle fries
1 bag of mozzarella cheese
1/2 lb of cubed corned beef
2 jalapeños peppers, chopped
Big Rich's BBQ Sauce
Big Rich's White Garlic Sauce
Sour Cream (to taste)
Guacamole (to taste)
Chopped scallions (to taste)
1. Spread the fries on a baking sheet and cook for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees
2. Remove from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese, corned beef, Big Rich's BBQ Sauce, and jalapeños
3. Bake in oven for 15 more minutes
4. Top with sour cream, guacamole, and Big Rich's White Garlic
5. Garnish with scallions and enjoy!
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
We can't wait to see your version of Irish Nachos!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.