COOKING WITH BIG RICH - Cauliflower Rice and Shrimp
Serving up a new episode for you, and a healthy one! Anyone still sticking to those healthy New Year's resolutions? Maybe this one's for you! Or simply trying to feed the family a meal that checks off all the boxes (including healthy and delicious)? Well I've got you covered!
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're serving up cauliflower rice and shrimp! Ready in minutes, pescatarian friendly, and of course that Big Rich's kick included. Experiment by adding your own veggies too, the possibilities are endless.
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
1 bag Cauliflower rice
Jumbo Shrimp (deveined and detailed)
Big Rich's Teriyaki Sauce
1. Heat Olive oil in a pan, add shallots and scallions
2. Add cauliflower rice to pan, cook until softened
3. Make room in the middle and add shrimp
4. Flip shrimp, but be sure not to overcook!
5. Add Big Rich's Teriyaki Sauce
6. Toss all ingredients together and serve
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
Simple, and satisfying! Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.