COOKING WITH BIG RICH - Grilled Turkey Dinner
It's Thanksgiving week! One of the best times of the year. And I know things are looking a little different this year. But I'm here to tell you that no matter what your Thanksgiving dinner looks like this year, it doesn't have to lack in flavor!
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we've cooked up the perfect solution to your Thanksgiving meal - grilled turkey dinner! Simple, easy, delicious. Now that is what Thanksgiving should be! You may have less people gathered around your table this year, so try whipping this up!
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
3 Turkey Breasts
Big Rich's Spicy BBQ Sauce
Big Rich's Cranberry Rub
1. Marinate the turkey breasts in Big Rich's BBQ Sauce
2. Heat up the grill and and place the turkey breasts on the grill, add Big Rich's Cranberry Rub
3. While the turkey breasts are cooking, prepare your sides
4. When the turkey breasts are cooked, take them off the grill and plate them up with your sides
5. Top with Big Rich's White Garlic Sauce
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
See? Easy peasy for your Thanksgiving meal. So no need to panic if you're only have a few people around the table and don't want to cook a full turkey.
I hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.