- Rich Moyette
COOKING WITH BIG RICH - Honey Mustard Crusted Pork Chops
Big Rich here again, and sharing our most recent mouth-watering recipe with you all. This one is EASY EASY EASY. Prep is done in no time, pop it in the oven, and I promise your whole family will love it.
Our latest episode of Cooking With Big Rich is perfect for what's happening right now. Why? Because it's simple, and doesn't require a lot of ingredients. Bread crumbs. Big Rich's. Pork Chops. That's all you need!
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
4 Pork Chops
Panko Bread Crumbs
Big Rich's Honey Mustard flavored Sauce
Let's get started:
1. Spread bread crumbs on plate or bowl
2. Lather pork chops in Big Rich's Honey Mustard Sauce
3. Roll pork chops in Panko bread crumbs and place on sheet pan (with a rack in between in you have it)
4. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes
5. Prepare your sides while pork chops cook
6. Take pork chops out of oven, serve and enjoy
Bomb-diggity! Simple recipe - and its done in minutes! Watch the episode below:
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! And as always, Eat Well.