Cooking With Big Rich - Loaded Chicken Sandwich
Special guest alert!! We were joined by Dom from Dom's Sausage Co. - if you haven't tried his meats yet, well what are you waiting for?
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're serving up a loaded chicken sandwich! It's a simple recipe, absolutely delicious, and sure to make everyone happy.
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
1 bell pepper
1 Spanish onion
1 Small box mushrooms
1 lb of Dom's caesar chicken
1/4 to 1/2 lb of provolone cheese
Submarine Sub rolls
Big Rich's Honey Mustard Sauce, to taste
1. Chop vegetables and slice chicken into strips
2. Sweat the vegetables in a frying pan over medium heat with a little olive oil
3. When the vegetables are soft, add the chicken to the pan and cook them all together
4. Remove from heat and spread on sub roll
5. Top with Big Rich's Honey Mustard sauce
6. Serve and enjoy!
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
A huge thank you to Dom for joining us for this episode!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.