COOKING WITH BIG RICH - Shepherd's Pie
We're back in 2021! Serving up a hearty meal and one of my favorites. It is so easy to make and jam packed with flavor.
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we've cooked up the simple meal your entire family will enjoy - Shepherd's Pie! Now would it be an episode of Cooking With Big Rich if we didn't give it our own spin? Read more to find out how we've got this pie BURSTING with flavor.
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
1 lb ground turkey
Big Rich's Cranberry Rub
Big Rich's Spicy White Garlic Sauce
Chopped Onions, Carrots, Peas and Corn
Panko Bread Crumbs
(I add roasted garlic, salt and sour cream to my mashed potatoes too)
1. Heat Olive oil in a pan, add vegetables to the pan
2. Add Salt and Pepper and sweat vegetables over heat
3. Add 1 lb ground turkey in pan
*You can add your rub to the meat or the top of the casserole, whichever you'd like
3. Pour into bottom of casserole dish
4. Top with Mashed potatoes
5. Top with Big Rich's Cranberry Rub and Panko bread crumbs
6. Bake in the oven at 425 for 30 minutes
7. Top with Big Rich's White Garlic Sauce
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
You're definitely going to want to try this one! Put your own spin on it? Let us know!
Here's to a new year filled with family, friends, and flavor!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.