Cooking With Big Rich - Stuffed Pork Loin with Raspberry Glaze
A very special recipe because this week's episode was my son Kevin's idea. We've got a delicious one for you - your whole family is going to LOVE it.
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're serving up Stuffed Pork Loin with Raspberry Glaze! Stuffed with a cranberry stuffing, can you say YUM?! and of course topped with some Big Rich's flavor, its sure not to disappoint!
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
Big Rich's Vermont Maple Bourbon Rub
Big Rich's Raspberry Hot Sauce
Sides (Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans)
1. Butterfly the Pork Loin (use a sharp knife!)
2. Prepare stuffing by mixing stuffing mix, almonds and cranberries (make sure stuffing is moist)
3. Spread stuffing throughout the middle of the pork
4. Roll the pork loin
5. Tie the Pork loin closed with Butcher Twine
6. Spread any Seasoning to the top, preferably Big Rich's Vermont Maple Bourbon Rub
7. Drizzle the top with Big Rich's Raspberry Sauce
8. Put the pork loin on a cookie sheet
9. Cook in the oven 375 at for 1 hour
10. Prepare your sides
11. Slice your pork loin, serve with the sides
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
Try it for yourself - so tasty your family will be begging for more!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.