- Rich Moyette
COOKING WITH BIG RICH - Summer Seafood Boil
Summer is officially here! We wanted to bring you something different, something we've never done before. After some experimenting, we think we've brought you the perfect summertime seafood party dish
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're cooking up all sorts of seafood. And with a kick of course! Simple, easy, quick, and I'm sure the whole neighborhood will love it! So sit down for the Fourth of July and serve this one up to your family and friends.
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
3 ears of corn cut into quarters
Potatoes cut small
2 bay leafs
1 lemon cut in half deseeded
1 onion, cubed
1 stick of butter
2 tablespoons of Old Bay
1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne
Seafood (lobster, clams, muscles and shrimp)
1 Bottle Big Rich's Peach Mango Hot Sauce
1/2 Bottle Big Rich's Cranberry Rub
1. Bring water to a boil in large pot
2. Add bay leaves, onion, garlic, lemons, Big Rich's Rub, Old Bay, cayenne seasoning, stick of butter and Big Rich's Hot Sauce to water
3. Add corn, potatoes, and seafood to the pot
4. Stir the pot so all ingredients are mixed in
5. Let cook and boil for about 11 minutes
6. Drain the pot and pour into a large bowl (don't forget to take out the bay leaves)
7. Serve and enjoy!
Now that's bomb-diggity! My family has been begging me to make it for the Fourth of July! Watch the episode below:
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.