- Rich Moyette
Cooking With Big Rich - Teriyaki Cheesesteak subs
It isn't your typical cheesesteak - but boy is it tasty! A twist on a classic, loaded with flavor, savory, cheesy, loaded with Big Rich's. The best part? It's easy to make too! Just a few ingredients and its ready in minutes.
In our latest episode of Cooking with Big Rich we're serving up teriyaki cheesesteak subs! Now who doesn't love a cheesesteak?! Of course we put our own Big Rich's flare to this recipe. You won't be disappointed!
Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! Find the recipe, photos and episode below.
What you need:
2 Packages of shaved steak
Onions (however much you like)
Mushrooms (however much you like)
Salt and Pepper
Big Rich's Spicy Teriyaki
1. Oil up the grill
2. Sautèe the onions and mushrooms first
3. Add the steak to the grill, add salt and pepper to taste
4. Chop and separate the meat
5. Add the Big Rich's Teriyaki sauce to the meat
6. Combine the veggies with the meat and mix
7. Top with provolone cheese and mix
8. Serve into submarine rolls
Another bomb-diggity recipe! Watch the episode below:
Try it for yourself - simple and delicious. We guarantee it!
Stay tuned for more recipes, reviews, and more! Stay healthy and as always, Eat Well.